Pesto Chicken Parmesan Salad That is Quick and Easy
This flavorful Pesto Chicken Parmesan Salad is loaded with lots of freshness with only a few simple ingredients. The pesto brings this salad to the next level in goodness. It is perfect for a hearty lunch or dinner meal. The possibilities of ingredients you can add to this salad are endless. It is one you will be making over and over.
1. In a bowl, place chicken and pesto. Evenly coat the pesto all over the chicken. 2. In a saute pan, over medium heat, place chicken to cook. Once cooked, remove, cool and slice into bite-size cubes.
3. In a large serving bowl, place salad greens evenly spread out.
4. Evenly place cooked pesto chicken, halved baby tomatoes, and sliced avocado all over the top of the lettuce.
5. Add shaved parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts.
6. Randomly add small dollops of pesto sauce all over for a final touch.
1 lb Chicken, Breast or Tenders
¼ cup Pesto (add olive oil if pesto is too thick)
4 cups of Lettuce of your choice
½ cup Feta Cheese
12 Baby Tomatoes, halved
1 Avocados, sliced or cubed
Shaved Parmesan Cheese
½ cup Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
Salt and pepper